Thursday, February 10, 2011

"These boots are made for stalking" 2nd blog

     why do the good guys always have something bad happen to them?  for example claire, she lived a normal life in orlando and then was forced to move here as her fathers job moved to a new location.  now challenged to start over, she understood that things in westchester would be much more different than it was in orlando.  after a years move she finally earned her place at the top of the pyramid, well maybe not exacly on the top, there was only thing stopping her from getting that spot on the top.  and that was massie block.
     although claire struggled and changed herself to becaome someone else she learned for her mistakes and decided she would never change herself to become someone that wasnt her.  and that is not only a lesson but a life lesson, because no matter who you are never forget the real and true you.  

2 comments:

  1. Great post girl friend! I used to love these books, and I definitely agree with you that the good guys in books always seem to have something bad happen to them. But, I don't think in these books that Claire is portrayed as the good person, I think Massie is. Massie has been friends with these people for years, and now all of a sudden Claire moved in and is trying to steal her friends from her, I don't think that's very nice. KEEP WRITING GURLL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read this book too. I think that you shouldn't have started with the question though, I think that you should have started out introducing Claire, and then from there asked why bad things always happen to good people it would have been stronger. That's a really good question though. But I think if gave more reasons why Claire was a good person , it would have been better. I disagree though, I don't think that Claire that much of a good person all of the time. But I do agree bad things happen to her through the series. You mentioned that Massie was stopping Claire from getting to the top. Maybe you should have explained why and how she was preventing Claire from getting to the top. Maybe even share a little of the their odd relationship to show, the person that is reading your blog, how unfair things are for Claire, and get your point across that bad things continue to happen to her even though , she is a good person.

    ReplyDelete

About